Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dragon Clans Book 2 Question

Good morning everyone. I anticipate concluding book one in the next 5 to 6 weeks. I already have the first several chapters of book 2 outlined in my head. I have a question I would appreciate feedback on.

Would you prefer that I post them as I go, as I have done with book 1 or hold them and simply post the whole thing when it's finished.

I read a lot of online authors and I go back and forth, on one hand I am always hungry for new content, but I also know the frustration of waiting for the next installment.

Either way I will be working on Avenging Angels and a new story as I plug along with the next installment of Dragon Clans, so I was just curious what you guys would prefer.

Have a great week, and as always, thanks for reading me.

Vjax

8 comments:

Unknown said...

i like to see you post it like you doing book one.

Unknown said...

I too anxiously await each new posted chapter. I generally keep 10 - 15 stories going at a time. If I stumble onto one that captures my attention I'll read it to completion or until I've caught up with the author. If an author is posting weekly, I might let a few installments build up and read all of the chapters together. What ever suits you has to suit me also.

Thanks for sharing your considerable talents with us. I've really enjoyed Dragon Clans.

Gelcube said...

I usually prefer chapter installments as the author writes them as well. I usually don't have the contiguous blocks of time necessary to read an entire story, but a chapter or two isn't a problem.

BUT, final decision is yours. You write, we'll read. :)

Rob said...

I enjoy the way you have been posting. Long delays don't bother me either. I have over 50 active stories in my cue right now I manage to keep up with what's going on in all of them. So a chapter at a time is a good thing for me! I have been enjoying this story so far!

Dwight said...

I read a lot of online authors and I go back and forth, on one hand I am always hungry for new content, but I also know the frustration of waiting for the next installment.

DAMN, I thought that was me that said that. As long as I don't loose the cookie thread, I really have no regards to which way it is done. Even if I loose a cookie thread, I keep those authors' index pages marked so I can keep them checked.

Yoours is marked, I have enjoyed this story very much.

Vjax said...

Good morning everyone.

The votes are in, 94% wanted book 2 posted as it's written, this being somewhat of democracy, I'll post as I write it and see how it goes.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to vote.

Vjax

Unknown said...

Ik was reading your book and i love it are you going to finish book 2 i truelly hope so.

Unknown said...

Ik was reading your book and i love it are you going to finish book 2 i truelly hope so.